Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank You, Thank You

Many thanks to the generous bloggers at Madam Mayo and Vesper's Escape, who kindly wrote on their blogs about my August 17th post, Questioning the Blog. The reader responses, both by blog comments and separate e-mails, have been intriguing and supportive. I appreciate all of you out there who take the time to visit, read, respond ... and blog. Thanks.

The photo of the little robot holding a black-eyed Susan was taken this afternoon out in my yard. Click on image to enlarge.

4 comments:

Deborah Batterman said...

Your robot holding a flower is just the thing to make me smile. Glorious as the weather has been, these end-of-summer days bring on some melancholy. Maybe everyone at the DNC should hold up flowers instead of banners.

Christine said...

So glad to provide a smile! Yes, the tail end of August...transitions. I just finished watching Obama's acceptance speech. You had to settle for fireworks instead of flowers.

theathea said...

I love this photo (of course).
xoxoxo

Christine said...

Why thank you! Gee, I wonder why?! Little Robot thanks you, too.